Did I ever love these things when I was younger! I still think they’re really fun, I love to see my friends’ answers.
1. Cigarette: years and years ago! I never got into smoking.
2. Beverage: A can of delicious coke! None of that pepsi malarky.
3. Kiss: Before Oliver left, a week and a half ago :(
4. Hug: When I said goodbye to my best friends after they visited over the weekend.
5. Movie seen: Mean Girls, at 6 in the morning when trying to recover from a house party I had which went very wrong.
6. CD played: I can’t remember the last time I played a CD! My mum put on her Lady Gaga CD in the car last time my parents visited?
7. Song listened to: Izzy singing the dreidel song.
8 have you evers
1. Dated one of your best friends: Yes, and my best friend is usually the person I’m dating.
2. Skinny dipped: Yes, in the cold and murky English sea!
3. Kissed somebody and regretted it: Yes.
4. Fallen in love: Yes.
5. Lost someone you loved: Yes.
7. Been drunk and threw up: Yes.
8. Kissed in a vehicle: Yes, back when my ex boyfriend and I were trying to keep our relationship secret from our parents (for no real reason).
states countries you’ve been to
1. - France
2. - Belgium
3. - Spain
4. - Germany
5. - The Netherlands
6. - Wales
7. - Sweden
6 things you’ve done this week
1. Went out with my coursemates, stayed out until 6am.
2. Had a houseparty, didn’t sleep.
3. Called the police.
4. Started packing up my room ready to move.
5. Helped Izzy move her stuff into Big Yellow Storage, zoomed down the epic hallways on a trolley.
6. Procrastinated on starting my dissertation.
5 favourite things in no order
1. dressing, looking like 5 yr old
2. my oneloves
3. naff things
4. putting things in order
5. ruffling and bothering Quentin
4 people you last talked to
4. Sarah aka flaminghardy
1. It’s foolish to make wishes; only set yourself goals.
2 things you want to be when you grow up
1. I’m pretty sure I am supposed to be grown up by now,
2. but in the future I kind of hope I haven’t ‘grown up’ completely.
1 thing you regret
1. Dwelling too much on my regrets.